• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Quicktime RM-6071 Small block to 5-speed bell housing for B/E-body

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJD AUTO

Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a NIB Quicktime RM-6071 bellhousing for sale. If you want to put a modern 5-speed trans in your B-body without tunnel/torsion bar mount surgery, then this is what you need. I just have the one. I have decided to hack up my tunnel and go 6-speed! $450 plus shipping ($644.00 on Summit).

Do you want to put a Tremec Transmission behind your small block Mopar? This Bellhousing will let you bolt a Ford TKO, T5 or TR3550 transmission to a 318 or 360 Mopar. Can be used for street, strip or circle track applications. 7.3 in deep bellhousing will clear the 130 tooth flywheel with 11 in clutch. Universal transmission bore will fit 4.85 in, 4.91 in, 4.685 in bores. Built from high grade steel, the cone is spun not stamped or rolled making this bellhousing dimensionally stable and accurate. Weighs 22 pounds. Fork bracket, block plate and Grade 8 hardware included. S.F.I. 6.1 approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back