• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Rallye Wheels 15x6.5" - Set of 5 with Original Spare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaker-1

Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are the original wheels off my dad's 1976 Dodge Charger. The car burned up years ago, and we've never used them.
Listing is for all 5 wheels including center caps and ORIGINAL trunk mounted spare! Spare tire is like new, looks like it was only mounted maybe one time. I do have the beauty rings for them but I have not been able to locate them as of yet. If I find them, they will be included with the sale. I do remember that 1 or two of the rings had curb rash. IMG_20220808_141711453_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220808_141722584_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220830_140123370_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220830_140145363_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220830_140204338.jpg
IMG_20220830_140218269_HDR.jpg

UPDATE!!!

I just discovered that these are indeed Charger SE 15x6.5 inch Rallye wheels. Again, these came off my dad's 1976 Dodge Charger SE.
IMG_20230623_151704028.jpg
IMG_20230623_151718231.jpg

Will you ship em? Going to Carlisle?

Shipping these will be expensive. I'd have to research the best way to do that. I'm not going to Carlisle, sorry.

Does anyone know the best way to shop rims?

Thanks guys. Ups, boxed individually is what I was thinking. I have never heard of Fastenal having a delivery service. Shipping a tire/wheel combo would take a pretty large box and be extremely heavy. I must be listing these pretty cheap if someone is willing to pay a lot for shipping!

Thanks furious70. Appreciate the help.

Just an FYI. I had a commando 273 complete engine shipped from Florida to Illinois for $150 3 years ago...Fastenal Blue Line freight.

ATTENTION! All interested parties...if there are any. I now have these wheels boxed up, weighed, and measured. They are now ready for shipping. If anyone out there is interested, I can now get you a shipping quote. Thanks for checking in!

Does anyone know how I can get the title corrected for this listing? I did end realize these wheels were SE wheels until after I listed them. Thanks guys!

Ok guys, I have one last trip to Wisconsin this year and it is coming up quick. If anyone is interested in these, and you live, or can meet me somewhere between Tennessee and Wisconsin, I will load them up and bring them along. I must have payment in full before I leave to ensure these get off my truck. I need the room for the stuff I'm bringing back. Thanks everyone.

Does anyone know how I can get the title corrected for this listing? I did end realize these wheels were SE wheels until after I listed them. Thanks guys!
I added 15x6 1/2" to the title.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that!

How are you quoting the shipping (e.g. Fastenal, Greyhound, or....)

I can quote shipping with UPS or Fastenal. Possibly FedEx. I don't have Greyhound near me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back