• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rappers Replace Flashy Gold Bling With Gasoline Cans

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
March 8th, 2022
article-10661-1.jpg

COMPTON, CA—As gas prices surge, rappers and other wealthy celebrities have started replacing their usual gold bling with gasoline cans to show off to the world they finally made it.

"Fo' sho', it's gas time, son!" said Snoop Dog, while high rollin' off some exotic with lye and straight-up premium unleaded Chevron.

Eminem was also spotted hanging out with Drake and 50 Cent at Effigy Studios, wearing gas cans around their neck. The sweet ride they drove was also towing a trailer full of oil drums. "We's cod with some feddle, makin' that dough, you feel me?" said 50 Cent.

The gas crisis has incidentally fueled an appreciation for fossil fuels among rappers and other less important celebrities. Fans are now looking up to lit rappers and idolizing the same things they do.

Authorities in the city of Compton have found the change a mostly positive experience.

"We're dealing with a lot fewer drugs on the street," said Officer Fellow Beaverman. "There's been a spike in black market fuel trades but everyone is sober so I call it a win for the D.A.R.E. program."

:rofl:

if it wasn't too close to real it'd be a lot funnier :fool:

:luvplace:

I went to a gas station yesterday to fill up.....the register went into 'dumb mode' and was hanging the transaction. Took about 10 minutes to go through.

I was more worried that the price would increase before I got my receipt.

Auto Transport Service
Back