• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Re-post of 1970 Super Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone

Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Reposting this since I didn't follow the rules the first time and my ad was deleted. Here are the details on my '70 Super Bee that's for sale. There are more photos (click on 1st photo in the link) at the link listed below the photo. If you or someone you know are interested, contact me at 678-416-8194 or email at [email protected]

1970superbeejghead.jpg

https://www.classiccarsandcollectibles.com/1970superbeejg.html

Vehicle Description: 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee. Exterior Yellow finish with Black C-Stripe. I'm selling my car because I don't drive it very much any more and it's time for someone else to enjoy it. I bought the car from a classic car dealer in Illinois in 2006. Major work over the years has included having the engine, transmission, and front end rebuilt. All the normal maintenance and repairs have been performed that any 50 year old car would need from time to time. To my knowledge it is not a numbers-matching car. It's a great driver that has been on numerous multi-state trips over the years and has been garaged at all times.

383 engine, 4-speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter. This car is an excellent driver. No bondo, no dents, no rust on the panels. Very minor corrosion around the water channel at the trunk lid. Paint, chrome, tires, wheels, and interior are in excellent condition. Bilstein shocks. All lights work. Original drum brakes.

With the exception of the automatic washer button, all gauges are operational and intact. Black vinyl upholstery with bucket seats, carpets, upholstery, door panels and headliner are in like-new condition. Heater and defroster need to be evaluated and repaired.

Offered for $40,000.00 ~ Buy It Now For 37,500.00. Reasonable offers acceptable. Shipping not included. This Super Bee is located in Seven Lakes, NC. Zip code is 27376.

Last edited:
Before anyone else reports this ad, please read the rules for posting ads. This ad is within the rules.....FOR MEMBERS WITH THE GOLD.

Thanks.
One of the Henchmen....

If you can buy it now for $37,500, what’s the “offered for $40,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back