• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Rear End Yokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMIGTX70

Local time
3:48 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale: Two rear end yokes. One is large (10) spline. One is a fine (29) spline. The large spline shows some pitting around the seal area. The small one has some groves around the seal area. Both can be turned and a collar put on them for a clean surface. $25 EACH shipped to the lower 48.

20201128_170055_resized.jpg 20201128_170109_resized.jpg

I do not know what they are. The one on the left is larger. I can mic them tomorrow and post the measurements.

The one on left if cup is 1.0625 diameter and 3 5/8"between tabs it's 1330 8.75" rear 66/67 cars. Speedy sleeve will fix them.

PS The yoke on the left are the holes 1/4-20 threaded or drilled out?

All the bolt holes are larger than 1/4" and are straight through. No threads.

The larger yoke cup size seems to be 1350 size,1.188" cup size. The tabs usually are 1330 u-joint, do you know what yoke came from? I think it's a yoke for 1350 u-joint and takes u straps. A little research at Denny's Driveshaft to nail it down.
Smaller one to the best of my knowledge is a yoke for 7260 u-joint. For 489 8.75 housing ???

I think the big one came off a Dana 60 truck housing. The other one I'm not sure what it came from.

I think the big one came off a Dana 60 truck housing. The other one I'm not sure what it came from.
Car Dana's are 29 spline, don't know about trucks. Good luck on selling, there's more info now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back