• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rear Quarter Panels for 1965 Plymouth Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

LL-1 Matt

Local time
7:12 PM
Reaction score
Hello, i am new to the forum and looking for R and L side 1965 Plymouth Belvedere quarter panels or repair patch panels. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Try Kramer in Pennsylvania he usually has that stuff....or Joe suchy in the Carolinas I think both good vendors

Try Kramer in Pennsylvania he usually has that stuff....or Joe suchy in the Carolinas I think both good vendors
Thanks 3white74, I talked to Kramer at Carlisle this past weekend and he wanted 2500 for the passenger side. Was hoping to find an AMD quarter panel or repair section for less.

Thanks dartforforty, Kramer wanted 2500 for passenger side. Was hoping to find an AMD quarter or repair section for less. Hard to find since AMD stopped stamping these!
I have a set of 64 Fury 4 door quarters listed here for sale, could be used for patches.
I had these at Carlisle for sale. Willing to make a deal on the pair if you can use them. I have no use for them as I sold the car I was going to use them on.
FOR SALE - 64 Plymouth B body four door quarters for sale and pick up at Carlisle

Thanks 3white74, I talked to Kramer at Carlisle this past weekend and he wanted 2500 for the passenger side. Was hoping to find an AMD quarter panel or repair section for
AMD panels are like hens teeth now that they stopped producing them

Hello, i am new to the forum and looking for R and L side 1965 Plymouth Belvedere quarter panels or repair patch panels. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
I have part number 2530981. LF fender inner panel NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back