• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear view mirror and visor help!

TomAce82

Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
Working on my 64 plymouth belvedere, and I've attached a photo that hopefully "speaks a thousand words."

My rear view mirror does not have provisions for either sunvisor "tips". I would like to add them.

My questions are, what is the correct rear view mirror for a 64 Belvedere?
Assuming aftermarket sunvisors don't come with any attaching bracket, what does the bracket look like, and how do they attach into the headliner?

does anyone have said items they would like to part with?

thank you!

thomas

IMG_E8931[1].JPG

Working on my 64 plymouth belvedere, and I've attached a photo that hopefully "speaks a thousand words."

My rear view mirror does not have provisions for either sunvisor "tips". I would like to add them.

My questions are, what is the correct rear view mirror for a 64 Belvedere?
Assuming aftermarket sunvisors don't come with any attaching bracket, what does the bracket look like, and how do they attach into the headliner?

does anyone have said items they would like to part with?

thank you!

thomas

View attachment 1217884
I have part you are looking for,Bracket and Mirror 50.00 plus actual shipping costs.Pm me a number and I will text pics if interested.

Auto Transport Service
Back