• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Red 64 Plymouth - Max Wedge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro Fish

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
Hello, Thxs for taking the time to read my WTB ad. I need to introduce myself to the site, but I will do that a a later date. So I will try and be brief. I was wanted a 64 Savoy and so was my Brother. We have too many cars in our garage at the moment. So the solution. We have decided to go partnerships on one car at the moment. What we would like to buy is a Real 64 Plymouth Savoy Max Wedge ( stage 2 ) with a 4 speed. Second choice would be same car with a 426 Street Wedge. It has to be a 2 door - Red on Red. Or, we possibly would consider a Silver car with Red interior. We would need the proper documentation noting it to be a True Max Wedge or 426 Street Wedge Car. Lastly - if we can't find a Red or Silver Car thats a true Max Wedge or 426 Street Wedge we would consider a well done and accurate clone. We are in no hurry. Again, Thxs reading my ad. Bernie & Paul.

Hello, Thxs for taking the time to read my WTB ad. I need to introduce myself to the site, but I will do that a a later date. So I will try and be brief. I was wanted a 64 Savoy and so was my Brother. We have too many cars in our garage at the moment. So the solution. We have decided to go partnerships on one car at the moment. What we would like to buy is a Real 64 Plymouth Savoy Max Wedge ( stage 2 ) with a 4 speed. Second choice would be same car with a 426 Street Wedge. It has to be a 2 door - Red on Red. Or, we possibly would consider a Silver car with Red interior. We would need the proper documentation noting it to be a True Max Wedge or 426 Street Wedge Car. Lastly - if we can't find a Red or Silver Car thats a true Max Wedge or 426 Street Wedge we would consider a well done and accurate clone. We are in no hurry. Again, Thxs reading my ad. Bernie & Paul.
I may have to sell my '62 savoy max wedge car due to some personal financial needs at home. I can let you know if I actually need to go down that road in a week or two. Scott

I may have to sell my '62 savoy max wedge car due to some personal financial needs at home. I can let you know if I actually need to go down that road in a week or two. Scott
OK - just let me know with pictures and price. Haven't committed to anyone yet. Thxs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back