• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Redline Spare Tire and Steel Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
selling my Redline Firestone spare with 69 dated Steelie. Was in the trunk of my 69 GTX years ago and I just hung onto it for other rides that I have had over the years. The tire is like new, wheel is excellent. Located in Niagara Falls NY. May ship on your label. Prefer local pickup. The white dust on the tread will wash off, it’s from rolling it though my garage for pics, shines up great! $450 PayPal friends/family, USPS money orders or cash on pickup….send a DM if interested….

A picture of the DOT code is attached if anyone knows how to put a proper date on this tire? I’ve had it at-least 6-7 years so it’s not a 2023 model that’s for sure. Original or reproduction? Shoot me a DM and I’ll update the ad.

IMG_3625.jpeg

IMG_3630.jpeg

IMG_3627.jpeg

IMG_3626.jpeg

IMG_3633.jpeg

IMG_7840.jpeg

IMG_5492.jpeg

Last edited:
Please do not reply to this thread….please send a DM for conversations…thanks! I’ll get alerts that way and can respond.

Is the tire an original or a Coker reproduction ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back