• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roof rail weather strip

mpro69rr

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:09 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just finished installing the roof rail weather stripping on both sides. Now my rear windows won't roll up, got about an inch gap with the front window. It goes in the gap in the weather stripping fine but it seems too thick. Do I have to adjust the window? How do I do this, I found the alan screw you adjust back and forth but I can't find the bolts to adjust up and down? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
Mpro69rr

dtory4e-jpg.jpg
Untitled.png

I will see what I can find.

View attachment 1355556

Great try, but it isn't the same as a roadrunner. Where the glass hangs over in the back, on the roadrunner it hangs over the front. I appreciate you looking. I went through the FSM for an hour and all I could find was the pic I posted. I wish this was the one because its labeled very simple. lol

Let me dig again.. Im sure I have it. But it was more for the reference of where the adjustments were. They can't be that different other than the glass.

Untitled4.png

Untitled3.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back