• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD RS600 5 Speed Set Up for 68-70 B-Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

got6pak

Local time
2:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete RS600 5 Speed Set Up for a Big Block (Small block if you change bell housing)68-70 B-Body. It is new, not even mocked up. I bought it for a project and sold the car I was going to put it in. I have no need for it at the moment. It comes with:

RS600 5 Speed with Pistol Grip Shift Handle
New Big Block Bell Housing
Hydraulic Clutch Set Up with Master Cylinder and Throw out Bearing
New Flywheel and Clutch
Speedo Cable
Trans Mount
All NEW Bolts for Bell, Flywheel etc.

Asking $3500
Located in So. Cal.
PM if interested.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 509
I have a complete RS600 5 Speed Set Up for a Big Block (Small block if you change bell housing)68-70 B-Body. It is new, not even mocked up. I bought it for a project and sold the car I was going to put it in. I have no need for it at the moment. It comes with:

RS600 5 Speed with Pistol Grip Shift Handle
New Big Block Bell Housing
Hydraulic Clutch Set Up with Master Cylinder and Throw out Bearing
New Flywheel and Clutch
Speedo Cable
Trans Mount
All NEW Bolts for Bell, Flywheel etc.

Asking $3500
Located in So. Cal.
PM if interested.

I purchased this set for my 69 Charger. As soon as I receive it ,I want to start the swap right away. I also plan to post pics and show progress along the way.looking forward to overdrive☺️

Thanks Got6pac ,the tracking info shows Transmission is on the way. I cant wait to tear into the project. My question to you guys is -I want to post pics on here of the swap. I was reading rules of forum,do I need to start a new tread or just keep on posting on this one?

So, this ad can be marked as SOLD?

Thanks Got6pac ,the tracking info shows Transmission is on the way. I cant wait to tear into the project. My question to you guys is -I want to post pics on here of the swap. I was reading rules of forum,do I need to start a new tread or just keep on posting on this one?

Definitely start your own thread

- - - Updated - - -

So, this ad can be marked as SOLD?

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back