• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dec

San Joaquin Valley Mopars CA Sept 30

If anyone on the forum is attending I would like ask favor. I'm on the hunt for a driver, mechanically sound 63-70 [71/2 possible but like earlier ones better] b-body wagon. Small block is fine, b motor better but may command more money. Don't want a rust bucket or project car, already have a project car. Dead paint, parking lot dents to minor dents ok. Interior decent, lights working/wipers etc. I'm attending a celebration of life for a freind in Arroyo Grande that afternoon, otherwise I would come over. PM me and I'll give you my contact info so you can send photos, info etc.

Does any member have a review of the show?
I planned to go but changed my mind this week. I hope it was a good time for all involved.

I used to go every year from 1999 to 2015. I haven't been since. Not because it was not a good show, actually it is a fine show! Life just had other plans. I hope to start going again next year! We took 2nd place in B-body modified in 2015 with our 64 Polara 500.

Auto Transport Service
Back