• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Schumacher Creative Services '63-66 A-Body Big Block motor mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Warnick

Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of used or new sitting on a shelf Schumacher Creative Services
'63-66 A-Body Big Block motor mounts. I have an old 64 Dodge Dart GT that is solid but rough and I have an engine to drop in. Thank you.

As I’m sure you’ve heard Schumacher was silent for several years and not producing much of anything and his quality stuff was extremely scarce to find. Now recently purchased by - I forget the name - still not producing new parts but have put it out there that they will be soon. Good luck finding used goods - you may be waiting for the new production to start up again.

Looking for a set of used or new sitting on a shelf Schumacher Creative Services
'63-66 A-Body Big Block motor mounts. I have an old 64 Dodge Dart GT that is solid but rough and I have an engine to drop in. Thank you.
I have a new set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back