• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Seat belt retainer--passenger rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAY WILSON

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for the rear passenger seat belt retainer that mounts at the bottom of the seat. You can clip the seat belt to this retainer. I need to try and find a tan/gold color. I have all the other retainers but am missing this one. I have a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner that is mostly original and would like to match the others. Gray

i have a whole set of them for the back seat.
they are green unfortunately-
if you don't mind dyeing them, you are welcome to which ever ones you need.

just pay the shipping-
bill

Bill, Thank you. I would only need the single passenger rear. I would prefer to try and find one that is the right color. If I don't have any luck with that I will contact you. Thanks again, Gray

is this the color you are looking for

666E6E3A-4179-4634-B15E-369C20DBDC0A.jpeg

Thank you. Let me know what I owe you. My shipping address would be Gray Wilson - 2 Burton Creek Dr. Beaufort, S.C. 29902.

Do happen to have any of the black dash light fittings that twist in for a 69 Roadrunner ? Gray

i think I do i will check and see how many I have and let you know

Do you have a shipping costs yet? You are welcome to call me if you would prefer--843-525-0836 Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back