• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

seat cover for bench seat 67 coronet wagon

cherokeechief79

Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
my wagon came with some bucket seats from i dont know what.it also came with a bench seat which is in good condition but its got a few tears and the fabbric is worn.
it seems pretty expensive to recover it properly.
is there a good decent looking seat cover i can put on it that wont break the bank?

I'd check swap meets and local sale sites (like craigslist) for seats from a 4 door (or a whole car).

Barring that, having an upholstery shop make covers may or may not yield a satisfactory result, and may or may not be cheaper than buying new "correct" covers.

Besides the "go to" Legendary brand, PUI offers covers slightly less factory correct but often more affordable.

I found recovering my rear bench to be relatively easy. I can imagine the front bench might be just a bit more difficult but not as difficult as high back buckets.

Auto Transport Service
Back