• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sedan door window seal insulation

67belvedere/225

Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
anybody replace the door seal for the window ? do they just clip in ?
classic industries sell them from P.U.I
but no stock anybody know where else to get them
for a sedan

I am a bit confused on the question, but are you looking for the door seals, the window felts or the glass channel runs for the door glass and quarter glass? All of these parts are available for both the two and four door sedans and the station wagon applications. All of these seals for the applications as mentioned above attach in the factory manner with the correct clips already in position.
Replacing these parts require minimum skills and the glass channel runs will require the most skills and time to install.

Yeah, IF you mean the "squeegee things" (aka "felts") that run all along the door, they're not too tough. You roll the window all the way down & the felts have little sideways metal tabs on the back of them that fit into holes on the top lip of the door (inside where the window is). You line up all the metal tabs with all of the door holes and slide the whole felt about 1/4" to engage all tabs into all the holes at once.

If I'm on this, someone please jump in and correct me.

just ordered my channel seals , now that X was is gone ,i m shopping for my car.

Auto Transport Service
Back