• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shop at auction in sheep town Belle Fourche SD. not mine

sam dupont

Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
It's a good location and turn key. It's $150,000, ending soon. A guy could stay as busy as he wanted. It's a small town outgrowing every service industry just off hwy 85, straight shot to I-94 in North Dakota. One day, a 10 minute train backed up 2 miles of a 4 lane highway, both directions . Cars, semi trucks, campers, boats heading to Orman (large mountain lake about 20 minutes away turning out some fine Walleye). Should work for the guy, shouldn't I? Funny, I care to know more about it than the auctioneer. I spend a lot of time in Belle

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 2.48.18 PM.png

Last edited:
nice place ! been looking at commercial properties round here , ain’t seen nothing that pretty round here with a comparable price on it ! i’d grab that in a second….

got up to 265K reserve not met. still available

nice place ! been looking at commercial properties round here , ain’t seen nothing that pretty round here with a comparable price on it ! i’d grab that in a second….
If you saw it from highway 85, you would like it even more. I drive by it all the time

I hope it's the owners daily driver because it's been there forever

Auto Transport Service
Back