• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should be over 1000 cars today

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
Getting ready for the Shrewsberry Pa. Show today. Always 800 or more not unusual to be 1000 or more.

IMG_2175.JPG

Show off those nice Webers! I like the interior in your '64, along with the rest of it. You must have got there early to get a good spot.

Getting ready for the Shrewsberry Pa. Show today. Always 800 or more not unusual to be 1000 or more.

View attachment 1333557
Wow! great looking car. Enjoy your day!

I'd love to see shows here in NC with even half that number of cars. I'm still real new, but I've yet to hear of anything. And I'm sittin' in Richard Petty's home state!

Show off those nice Webers! I like the interior in your '64, along with the rest of it. You must have got there early to get a good spot.
11:30............always get lunch there before the long lines start.
Did you bring the Charger? I saw one drive by me that color. Looked to have rusty quarters/was that you?

I'd love to see shows here in NC with even half that number of cars. I'm still real new, but I've yet to hear of anything. And I'm sittin' in Richard Petty's home state!
Speaking of Richard...have you seen any up to date pictures of him?.....He is looking very frail, looks to be about 110 pounds.

I love it!

The Rockingham Mopar show in April is pretty good. A great all makes show is the Run to the Sun in Myrtle Beach in March. Normally around 3000 cars.

I love it!

The Rockingham Mopar show in April is pretty good. A great all makes show is the Run to the Sun in Myrtle Beach in March. Normally around 3000 cars.
Thank you! Yes, that one was already on my calendar. I'll keep looking.

Speaking of Richard...have you seen any up to date pictures of him?.....He is looking very frail, looks to be about 110 pounds.
Yup. Pretty soon that signature hat will cover him up completely. 85 years old now. Wow.

Did you bring the Charger? I saw one drive by me that color. Looked to have rusty quarters/was that you?

Easy! They're not perfect but the paint is over 53 years old.

Yes, that was me.
:lol:

Easy! They're not perfect but the paint is over 53 years old.

Yes, that was me.
:lol:
LOL............... If you have one that's the best part rusty or trailer queen.

Anybody know if a car show is going to be at The Markets at Shrewsbury, Pa. this Friday May 12, 2023? I heard that there is going to be one but I can not confirm the information. Something to do with the rain we had that cancelled the April show.

Usually the last or 4th Friday. Haven’t heard of anything special.

Auto Transport Service
Back