• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Sill plate support Coronet -66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattias

Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for the sill plate support for passenger side (right side) for a Coronet 2dr HT -66. Also interested in the original screws, mostly to see what type they are.

Driver side (left side) in the picture.

IMG_7171.jpg

Thanks
/Mattias

I have a support but I can’t be sure if the screws in my car are original for sure. I’m also not sure if the support came out of a Plymouth or Coronet. I would assume they are the same but sometimes Dodge did their own thing. I can get a picture and dimension of it for you today if interested but I don't think I’ll be able to get anything mailed until after Thanksgiving.

ohh, just noticed you are in Sweden. I have no idea what that shipping would involve.

Were these a 66 only part or did 67's also have sill plate supports?

I have a support but I can’t be sure if the screws in my car are original for sure. I’m also not sure if the support came out of a Plymouth or Coronet. I would assume they are the same but sometimes Dodge did their own thing. I can get a picture and dimension of it for you today if interested but I don't think I’ll be able to get anything mailed until after Thanksgiving.

ohh, just noticed you are in Sweden. I have no idea what that shipping would involve.
I appreciate if you check what you have!

I have an address in US so you only have to think about shipping to Florida.

Thanks

OK - I’ll get a picture & measurement.

I have a pair of these but this is the better of the two. The other one has a bit of rust damage on the ends - nothin that affects function. They are 37-1/4” long. You can have the one for $10 + shipping or both for $15 and shipping. Also pictured is the screw mine are mounted with for info. I’m not 100% sure these are original but I suspect they are as they are a common fastener in Mopars of that year. They are also used for fastening the roof stainless channels that the upper window weatherstripping sits in.

IMG_1817.jpeg
IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1815.jpeg
IMG_1814.jpeg

I have a pair of these but this is the better of the two. The other one has a bit of rust damage on the ends - nothin that affects function. They are 37-1/4” long. You can have the one for $10 + shipping or both for $15 and shipping. Also pictured is the screw mine are mounted with for info. I’m not 100% sure these are original but I suspect they are as they are a common fastener in Mopars of that year. They are also used for fastening the roof stainless channels that the upper window weatherstripping sits in.

View attachment 1561078View attachment 1561079

View attachment 1561080View attachment 1561081
Are they same or mirrored? Is the better one left or right?

As far as I can tell they are not side specific. The drilled hole pattern on one half is a mirror image of the hole pattern on the other end.

I will check the one I have and send you PM tomorrow afternoon.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back