• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site problems

4vnut

Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
Since joining FBBO I have been having a problem staying logged in. Most of the time when I hit my back button the site freezes like it is loading something with a left to right sliding bar at the top and 3 "turn signal" bars at the far right. Then I get this after about 30 seconds:
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 12-10-39 Page could not be loaded For B Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum.png

I have to restart the site and start over. Although I'm not a gold member shouldn't the site work better than this for us newbie's or am I not doing something I should be doing?
PS- I do clear my cache and history on a daily basis and this site is the only site that does this.

to start, try using a different browser or different device.

No problems on Microsoft Edge so it must have been the latest update on Firefox. Thanks for the suggestion's!

Since joining FBBO I have been having a problem staying logged in. Most of the time when I hit my back button the site freezes like it is loading something with a left to right sliding bar at the top and 3 "turn signal" bars at the far right. Then I get this after about 30 seconds:
View attachment 1462884
I have to restart the site and start over. Although I'm not a gold member shouldn't the site work better than this for us newbie's or am I not doing something I should be doing?
PS- I do clear my cache and history on a daily basis and this site is the only site that does this.

Is there a glitch to removing PM's? I have tried to clean up my inbox and I can't seem to delete old PM's.
I check the box and hit delete, to no avail, is there something I am doing wrong?

I'm having the same problem. My in box is full, but I can't delete any of them.

Auto Transport Service
Back