• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Six Pack Air Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazykuda

Local time
1:55 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a six pack air cleaner for sale... Top, bottom, and original style air cleaner element included...

$750 or best offer... Local pick-up in Orland Park, IL preferred

$850 shipped to lower 48 US states...

6-Pack Air Cleaner A02.jpg

6-Pack Air Cleaner A03.jpg

6-Pack Air Cleaner A04.jpg

6-Pack Air Cleaner A01.jpg

6-Pack Air Cleaner A05.jpg

Just watched a U Tube video from Nick's Garage who was dyno testing a 440 6 Pack to see if there was any difference in H/P or Torque with the air cleaner on or off. When putting the air cleaner back on he mentioned that Chrysler had alot of parts made in Canada by Fram and showed the base of the air cleaner with "Made in Canada" and a part number stenciled below the "Made in Canada" Do all original oval air cleaners have the same part number on them regardless of motor size, year of production or whether it came on a Plymouth or Dodge?

I don't know for sure, but if the part number was the same, then it should...

However the 340 six pack air cleaners are different than the 440 six pack air cleaners because they sealed to the bottom of the T/A and AAR hoods...

I would suspect the original 69 1/2 Suberbee was similar with their unique lift off hoods and large hood scoops...

But knowing how Chrysler works, if the part was common, the part number should be the same for both Dodge and Plymouth, therefore would be made by the same supplier for both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back