• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Small block pulleys brackets etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick455440

Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a match set alt bracket, crank and water pump pulley for a small block w/ power steering and no AC, don’t need the power steering pullys/brackets, need this for a bare block 340, also need the dist hold down, the cam plate under the water housing, oil slinger and hardware, anything else I may be forgetting is needed to assemble a bare block, I have water pump housing, intake, heads, thanks all,

I probably have all that stuff just need to know which water pump.. Cast iron or aluminum as they are 2 different pullies..

Will be using the aluminum water pump, the WP housing with the timing marks on the driver side, thanks

Ok I am sure I have the crank and water pulley. The crank pulley may need a hole filed depending on the year of your balancer as they are symmetrical and asymmetrical the break was around 1970 if I remember.. $80pr plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back