• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern California

Nismothecat

Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. i just signed up and I am currently helping my boss find some parts for his 1969 Plymouth GTX. he is in the middle of a full restoration.

im more of an Import guy but i do give much respect to classic muscle. my dad owns a tubbed 1947 Chevy Fleetline and a 1964 oldsmobile Dynamic 88. so ive been around my share of old school muscle. my dad and I are currently working on a 1928 Model T.

cant wait to learn some things from you guys

right now im looking for the window guide/slide that goes between the wind wing and the door glass, i need the slides and the clips. anyone have any idea how to find these parts?

welcome,once you drive a mopar you'll wonder why you drove anything else.:grin::grin:

Welcome and hello from northern cali...You need to post this question in parts wanted section to get any bites!

Petty Blue 67 GTX

Auto Transport Service
Back