• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sox&Martin / Dick Landy's cars together

Mike Gaines

Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
These cars are obviously not mine, but I wanted to share this picture.
WHEN IN THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A PICTURE LIKE THIS.... S&MLandy.jpgSox&Martin's 1968 Hemi-Cuda and Dick Landy's 1968 Hemi-Dart parked SIDE BY SIDE. These are the real, genuine cars...NOT CLONES

Those two cars live together in a collection in Florida. Todd Werner brings them out to a couple of shows each year.

As an aside, my buddy found the Landy car. Dick would not confirm it was his car until he saw it. So Landy and his wife came here and Dick verified it was his car. The car then went to Minnesota, got restored, and ended up with Todd.

I am lucky enough to be 5 minutes from todd's collection in fla and have seen and heard most of his cars run.the car he has that i want is ronnie's 65 awb f/x car . I saw this car at aquasco md. Beat bud faubels awb honker dodge 3 out of 3 match race in 65 ... That's the day i switched from pontiac to mopar !!!!

very cool 2 of my favorites BO29 & LO23

Awesome picture. I also like the fact that there is a Willys Gasser and a Model A pickup in the background.

Those two cars live together in a collection in Florida. Todd Werner brings them out to a couple of shows each year.

As an aside, my buddy found the Landy car. Dick would not confirm it was his car until he saw it. So Landy and his wife came here and Dick verified it was his car. The car then went to Minnesota, got restored, and ended up with Todd.

The S&M Hemi-Cuda in the picture is not Todd's car. The car in the picture is the genuine 1968 Car certified as real by Ronnie Sox himself, before he passed away. This car is owned and was restored by Mopar Car Collector CLARK RAND, of Fairgrove, MO.
There may be 2 or 3 other similiar Hemi-Cudas that are actually S&M cars too but the one is the picture owned by Clark Rand is the actual one that Ronnie Sox raced when he won all the championship races on the NHRA circuit. Clark flew Ronnie Sox into the Restorer's place of business to have Ronnie himself verify that.

Great pic of two of the greatest Mopars ever ! Ron

The S&M Hemi-Cuda in the picture is not Todd's car. The car in the picture is the genuine 1968 Car certified as real by Ronnie Sox himself, before he passed away. This car is owned and was restored by Mopar Car Collector CLARK RAND, of Fairgrove, MO.
There may be 2 or 3 other similiar Hemi-Cudas that are actually S&M cars too but the one is the picture owned by Clark Rand is the actual one that Ronnie Sox raced when he won all the championship races on the NHRA circuit. Clark flew Ronnie Sox into the Restorer's place of business to have Ronnie himself verify that.
My mistake. Yes, that's Clark's car. Here is another picture of it.
P7280031.jpg
This is a gathering of 3 S&M '68 Cudas in Elkton, MN in 2006.
P7290116.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back