• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

specification about bumblebee stripe

normand trep

Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score
Hi everybody
i need your help
my car is charger 500 1970

i rebuilt my body now
my question is: am mush inch to put the bumblebee stripe in my quarter panel and deck lid
thank you to respond to my question
sorry my english is not very good but am trying
normand

Normand
Your English is pretty good! Welcome to the board! I'm no expert on 70 Chargers but I think a general allignment with the side marker lights should serve well! I know that on 69's they were never exactly centered from the factoy, but I'm sure that it was their intent!
Good luck!
KID

With a helper law your stripe out as close as possible to center on the side markers then remove the side markers. Tape it down in a few places then take a grease pencil and along one edge of the stripe paper from end to end. With this mark you don't have to mess around when you stick it down. Just lay it along the line. After its all laid down and dry with a sharp blade cut the trunk and panel seem, cut out the side marker holes and install the markers.

Auto Transport Service
Back