• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedmaster roller rockers

moparmarks

I'm just a guy with a screwdriver.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score
Any known problems with these BB rockers?

I have never heard anything good about procomp rockers....all bad. Imo...avoid them.

I would not buy roller rockers from them, Procomp-wait they changed their name for a reason!

I can't see there being any quality in roller rocker assemblies at that price. Sure, everything "looks" absolutely awesome, but by comparison, a good pair of shafts these days would be in the $200 range. Nuts and adjusters pretty close to $200 for the lot and those holddowns, while not the greatest, would be at least $50. And we haven't even got to the rockers themselves yet.

HOWEVER, if you read their business model at the bottom of the page, it would seem these are produced in Australia, not China. But while they may not spend money on advertising, which drives up prices, they do have to pay exorbitant shipping costs.

Last edited:
Chinese garbage! Yes, they change their name after they get outed!
1) ProComp Electronics
2) Speedmaster79
3) Speedmaster

Chinese garbage! Yes, they change their name after they get outed!
1) ProComp Electronics
2) Speedmaster79
3) Speedmaster
And you know FOR A FACT these are made in China ?!

Thanks. I didn't think they had very good reviews. Guess I'm on the hurt for who else makes off set rockers for Speedmaster heads.
Speedmaster is in Australia but most all of their stuff in made in China.

Auto Transport Service
Back