• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen 71 Challenger R/T from Alberta

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score
Just saw this come across my Facebook feed. Hopefully putting the word out aids in it's recovery..

Conrad Haggart

Yesterday at 12:18 PM ·
SHARE SHARE SHARE
UPDATE December 27 8:30am , no word yet please keep sharing
There was a car seen being moved in cottonwood Medicine Hat within the last couple day’s the same era turned out to be a 1973 challenger info from - MHPS
STOLEN : 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 500 big block have keys in hand still , either they popped the ignition or trailered it missing from Ross glen Medicine Hat Alberta , BIG REWARD TO GET IT BACK

23620402_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=EFQhmSZ2zucAX8nb5e4&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
63103398_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=mtfi-ISGF6YAX-A0VyW&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

I hope they find it,I would post this on E Bodies.

That looks like the Challenger that was at Adrenaline motors in Sylvan Lake quite a few years ago. It didnt sell. It went to auction. Not sure if it sold there either. I believe the car Im talking about was overkill on options. Bondo and bad paint. It looks just like the one posted by the OP. Check Saskatchawan. Seems alot of good cars get moved to there.

789EA958-6369-432F-8DA6-E587AAB16BDD.jpeg
10977D7D-B918-4A11-8532-AA7A585B630D.jpeg
Just did some digging. Looks like the same car to me. Not many real deal Challengers up here.
3BF960F7-0F01-4AC6-86C6-A894A01A6B20.jpeg

I hate thieves. While not as bad as getting a car stolen. My Brother in law just had someone walk up his driveway. Throw everything that was on the car on the ground and steal his car cover in the middle of the day. He did have the garage door open with 4 people home. They didn't hear a thing and neighbors saw nothing.

Last edited:
I hate thieves. While not as bas as getting a car stolen. My Brother in law just had someone walk up his driveway. Throw everything that was on the car on the ground and steal his car cover in the middle of the day. He did have the garage door open with 4 people home. They didn't hear a thing and neighbors saw nothing.
That is strange... Bad neighborhood? Could of been a homeless person grabbing it to wrap up in..

That looks like the Challenger that was at Adrenaline motors in Sylvan Lake quite a few years ago. It didnt sell. It went to auction. Not sure if it sold there either. I believe the car Im talking about was overkill on options. Bondo and bad paint. It looks just like the one posted by the OP. Check Saskatchawan. Seems alot of good cars get moved to there.
THANKS!!!

That is strange... Bad neighborhood? Could of been a homeless person grabbing it to wrap up in..

Bad neighborhood doesn't necessarily apply... I live in a pretty good neighborhood but we also have a large church two blocks away.... They feed the homeless... Guess where the homeless go hang out between meals... Course this is California... Other states might be smart enough to feed the homeless in areas away from good neighborhoods... Here they would consider that racist.... And they frown on me sitting on my front porch cleaning my guns as well...

Last edited:
Here in Alberta our economy is hurting. Jobs are nil. Oil Companies bailed. This Covid thing has not helped. Lockdowns. So on. So you can think it could of been stolen. Or had legs and ran away. Insurance is a wonderful thing when items are stolen.
Or it would make a great parts car.

Auto Transport Service
Back