• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Strut rod 66-70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyblue66

Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for one strut rod for a 66 to 70 b-body. Thanks

I'm looking for one strut rod for a 66 to 70 b-body. Thanks
Are you still looking for strut rod I send picture of rod Never bent $35.00 shipping to you included in price. I have pair of rods if needed Bob Horman

STRUT ROD.JPG

Are you still looking for strut rod I send picture of rod Never bent $35.00 shipping to you included in price. I have pair of rods if needed Bob Horman

View attachment 1604882
Thank you, but I bought one from someone else on here. If I need another, I'll let you know. I know one is for sure bent.

And IMO most likely bent from careless tow truck driver tie downs, in that there are no normal driving conditions that could cause a strut rod to bend, as 99%? of their loading is in tension, stating the obvious?

And IMO most likely bent from careless tow truck driver tie downs, in that there are no normal driving conditions that could cause a strut rod to bend, as 99%? of their loading is in tension, stating the obvious?
I think someone was using this as a field runner. There's dents in the rockers and floor pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back