• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Study Reveals Every Single Parent Since The Dawn Of Time Has Had No Clue What They Were Doing

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
Feb 15, 2023
63ed134a60c8d63ed134a60c8e.jpg

MADISON, WI — Despite a long history of experts, gurus, and mothers-in-law who have claimed to have fully figured out parenting, a new study from a major university has concluded that every single parent since time began has been "winging it," "making it up as they go," and using "trial and error" when rearing up their children.

"Our analysis of the evidence is conclusive: despite their best efforts, not one single parent since history began has had any idea about how to raise kids. Not a clue!" Lead researcher Randall Gorgonzola, Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison wrote in the abstract for the research paper summarizing his team's findings. The paper has been published in the Social Science Quarterly.

Extensive review stretching back into pre-literate cultures all the way through the present day has revealed that zero parents have felt equipped for the awesome task of nurturing the next generation of precious souls, with even fewer being aware of their cluelessness. "Across cultures, our study demonstrates that parents routinely overestimate their parenting prowess, even after the most obvious examples of mismanagement of their children – parents ranging from permissive to authoritarian are just fumbling through with a dim sense of direction, which our study has demonstrated is wrong nearly 100% of the time.

At publishing time, the team of researchers had announced their subsequent discovery that parents are indeed able to achieve basic competence in parenting, but only once their children reach age 13. Dr. Gorgonzola has called this "impeccable timing," as this is when 100% of the children they studied have stopped listening to their parents entirely.

Study Reveals Every Single Parent Since The Dawn Of Time Has Had No Clue What They Were Doing

Yes, it's the Babylon Bee - but in all seriousness, parenting (or the lack thereof, more specifically)
is the root cause of most of that which ails society...
Not so much for any lack of information or knowledge on the subject, but more for how seriously a good portion of today's
parents actually take the job - heck, even take responsibility for the job.
Too many of 'em want to be their kids' buddy/"best friend" instead of wanting to be the parent/adult in the relationship.

Being a parent is the biggest, most important job you can have. There is no perfect age for molding a child’s character. Your children start seeing and learning things from their environment the moment they are born. As they grow up, they keep absorbing things according to their age. Parents are a child’s first teachers and I know, unlike a car, there is no reverse. You're on your own!!!

Albert Einstein Before Cell phones this is how we found our friends Bikes.jpg

Yeah RC

It's even far, far worse now/today with the technology
the cellphones & constant viewing of/on computers or handheld devices
TikTok Youtube Fakebook Twatter Instadouche :blah:
(or Union teachers that have an opposite view of yours, huge deal today)
Parents need to be sly & spy, know what 'your kid/s' are doing,
at all times if possible
know what the schools-especially "teaching them"
or what the daycare are doing, especially (some sick fucks out there today)
birth to about 4 is all on you, after that it's a crapshoot
what you "allow them to" do after that, will affect the rest of their lives
you need to be aware
& involved in every aspect of their lives
know the people they hang out with, especially the people they will date
know the people on the sports teams & their parents
(you will thank me later)
IMHFHO the best thing you can do is teach them, honesty & respect
a lil' firm hand (don't need to beat them) guidance in that direction
until they are proficient at it, helps too...

It's up to you, as a parent
don't be an uninvolved parent, be their parent 1st & a friend 2nd
(we all know the inner-shitty type, cares more about themselves or work/carrer, then their kid/s),
don't be a parent that just drops the kids off at daycare
&/or school or both
for someone else to mold 12 hrs a day, without knowing exactly what they are learning
(or now brainwash) in their views/disgusting habits
or their perverted sexual proclivities etc.
If you can homeschool them or get them in a good private school,
get the funds from the govt., that would have been spent on them in Public Schools
it's no longer pre-1977, it's a literal swamp out there today...
P-S sucks ***, some rural areas, it's not so bad, but in any inner-shitty's it sucks ***

don't let the village raise your child
or grandchild for that matter

you will thank me later :carrot:unless you're one of them

Albert Einstein Technology fears creation of idiots.jpg

Last edited:
Yup I raised three fine sons pretty much singlehandedly. They turned out to be fine men.
I have no idea how I did it.
But.. i am their father first then their friend
Friends are amazed how strong our relationship is.

Auto Transport Service
Back