• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Subway Begins Promotional Offer Where They Will Use Real Meat For A Limited Time

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
Sep 17, 2022

63223525c7e3663223525c7e37.jpg

MILFORD, CT — In an effort to rejuvenate the struggling franchise, Subway has announced a limited-time offer where participating restaurants will now serve actual food.
"Real, actual meat - somewhere on your sandwich - guaranteed!" exclaimed Subway CEO Dave Ledbetter. "And on top of that, we will serve the meat on something that reaches the legal definition of bread - while supplies last!"

The bold move comes after Subway patrons slowly became suspicious that everything in the restaurant was inedible for humans. "I started worrying when I dropped a slice of cheese and it bounced," said local customer Javier Campo. "Then I realized that if you take away the filling, the bread acts exactly like Velcro. I knew something wasn't right."

After confirmation by scientific studies, Subway admitted that several of their offerings contain no actual food. "Honestly, I'm kind of surprised someone out there thought we put real tuna in the tuna salad. I mean, have you been to a Subway?" said Mr. Ledbetter. "Still, the sandwich competition has become intense. Plus, I glow in the dark every time I eat the tuna, and frankly it's becoming annoying."

Ledbetter promised that Subway customers could still expect that none of the vegetables would be thawed out before you ate them, and each restaurant would continue to feel vaguely unsafe.

It tastes like what it is. No taste. Awful. Don’t know how they stay in business.

I gave up on Subway at least ten years ago. There are three local mom-n-pop sandwich stores locally that I'll eat at waaayyyy before I'd step into a Subway, Firehouse Subs, or any other franchise crap-sammich purveyor.

The yoga mat material was removed years ago! Google it and you’ll crap when you seen what else that stuff is put in that we eat! It also is used for shoe soles! It’s ok now a days BUT mom and pap joints win hands down! Imo

I have a pretty high tolerance for food quality, was trained from a young age to eat whatever slop they served in the school cafeteria (dad didnt allow brown bag lunch.. hot food only). however, I draw the line at subway. I do not categorize that as "food". it is a horror show. beyond meat and impossible burgers are light years beyond that subway trash. I stay away from fast food in general, but subway and taco bell are in my NEVER category.

the bread tastes like what I imagine eating polyurethane foam insulation would taste like. their whole "toasting" dehydration process is just bizarre. and the deli meats are total mystery meat, kind of like taco bell!

It might save humanity when we can't grow food any more because of the next snowball earth or a runaway greenhouse calamity! Just eat at subway 100% real fake! LOL!

Auto Transport Service
Back