• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Summit Racing at Summit Fairgrounds FREE admission

old_skool

Local time
10:50 PM
Reaction score
2014-06-20_065725_zps4b837628.jpg

2014 Super Summit

Summit Racing Equipment Super Summit 2014

Friday, June 20, 2014 through

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summit County Fairgrounds, Tallmadge, OH

This is How We Roll!

Cool cars, hot deals, MX and R/C stunts, nostalgia gasser cacklefest, Trick Flow/BIGFOOT Monster Truck:

It’s Super Summit 2014, and you’re invited to our two day high octane party at the Summit County Fairgrounds. Bring your car or truck—all vehicles are welcome at our cruise-in!

Event Schedule:
**Come and see hundreds of the hottest street rods, street machines, musclecars, tuners, classics, trucks, off-roaders, and Jeeps in the expanded two day non-judged cruise-in.
FREE admission and parking at the Fairgrounds all day both days!

**Witness the sights and sounds of Super Summit’s first AA nostalgia gasser cacklefest!
Friday: 6:30 pm and Saturday: 11:30 am and 2:30 pm

**Thrill to the stunts of the high flying Team FMX stunt team!
Friday: 7:30 pm and Saturday: 12:00 pm and 3:30 pm

**Watch the new Trick Flow/BIGFOOT monster truck crush cars!
Friday: 7:00 pm and Saturday: 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm

**Talk parts and get tech advice from over 300 manufacturers in the expanded indoor and outdoor Manufacturer Midway!
All day both days!

It’s Fun for the Entire Family!
Also on hand at the Fairgrounds will be kid’s activities in the Little Cruisers’ Corner, Summit Racing Equipment Gift Card and NHRA ticket giveaways, music, and food vendors!

Big Savings All Weekend Long!
Save money on the parts you need with Show Specials during the event at the Fairgrounds (Friday and Saturday) and during the Three Day Sale at the Summit Racing Retail Super Store (Friday thru Sunday).

Show up and be a part of this high-powered weekend—you’re not going to find this much automotive entertainment anywhere else!

Locations:
Super Summit 2014 Cruise-In and Event:
Summit County Fairgrounds
229 E. Howe Rd.
Tallmadge, OH 44278
GPS: N 41.1195 / W: 81.43206

Dates and Hours:
Friday, June 20: 2 pm to 9 pm
Saturday, June 21: 9 am to 5 pm

Super Summit 2013 Three Day Sale:
Summit Racing Equipment Retail Super Store
1200 Southeast Ave.
Tallmadge, OH 44278

Dates and Hours:
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
June 20-22, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm

hope that someone who is going takes a lot of photos ,I`m working ,hope that I can make the Quaker State thou.

hope that someone who is going takes a lot of photos ,I`m working ,hope that I can make the Quaker State thou.

I'm tasked with taking photos at the Quaker Steak and Lube, if I can make it to Summit, I'll take my camera there as well, but might go on my bike to that.

Auto Transport Service
Back