• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Super Stock Trunk Battery for 1963 Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the correct 12V battery that was trunk mounted in the SS Cars. I'm pretty sure I won't find a "live" one, so looking for any that have a Very Good condition case. I'll probably try to install a new battery within the old case, for the proper appearance. The pic is from Mr. Potter's '63 Plymouth, and is the look I'm going for. I believe the original batteries may have been a bit longer. Thanks for any assistance with this.
IMG_0853.JPG

batterycentralmall.com is the best bet. Not sure about the vent caps and hoses, they may have those too.
S12VTT Don't choke when you see the price.

Last edited:
batterycentralmall.com is the best bet. Not sure about the vent caps and hoses, they may have those too.
S12VTT Don't choke when you see the price.
I see what you mean on the price ! That's kind of why I'm looking for a dead one, with a decent case, and see if I can put one together, Thanks D6...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back