• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Texas Used truck dealer

BigCountryMopar

Local time
9:14 PM
Reaction score
They have been in business for quite some time and I looked at a couple trucks back in 2008 with them when I got my Cummins. I ended up going to a different dealer, but never heard anything bad about them. They sell a ton of **** I know that.

What is the purpose of a bed like that?
Off road work shop, flat bed with tool boxs.
Think, mobile welding rig , industrial plumbing, pipe fitting, farming , ect. Oil field service, few lights , welder , big vise , load your tools up.
Nice truck.

What is the purpose of a bed like that?

In my case, the ability to pull a gooseneck trailer and still carry tools and parts with me. The truck I have now has a flatbed on it, but our local Chevrolet dealer wants to buy it and I’ve decided to let them.

Does anyone have any information, good or bad on North Texas Direct LLC? They’re in Mansfield, TX. I found a truck, through their eBay site that I am extremely interested in and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. This is the link to the truck, if anyone cares. http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...=172004&pm=1&ds=0&t=1607884920627&cspheader=1 Any information would be great.

I don't have experience with them directly but they are your typical warehouse online car dealership. Around here the code compliance Nannies have gone nuts over the last decade and closed down most open air used car dealers. We now have these warehouse dealers that do most of there sales via online since they no longer get the drive by looky loo traffic. Like any used car dealership some are better than others and you have to do your due diligence and pay cash or get your own financing. The ones that offer in house financing are the ones that you should avoid as the terms are typically so lopsided they intend for you to default so they can resell that car to the next chump. There have been a ton of oilfield sell offs lately so this is either a trade in or one they picked up from a oil field business closure auction.

I’m not afraid of a fleet vehicle or even an oilfield truck. In most cases I’d be more worried about a truck someone already deleted and has done work to, than a stock (excluding the bed) truck. Obviously that’s not always how it goes, but for the most part I think it holds true. At this moment I’m letting my local dealer look into acquiring the truck and me purchasing from them. It’s an $800 dollar markup, but it would keep me from going to Texas.

Auto Transport Service
Back