• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for letting me join the group.

Doing69

Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
Hello out there in mopar world , thanks for letting me join . I have looked up information on this sight and really like the discussions and different views on mechanical problems . I picked up a 1969 gtx 4 speed . A lot of work to do to say the least . Finding original parts has been a nightmare so far and some of the repop stuff , well you know . I look forward to chatting with you and thanks again for letting me join .

Welcome from Alabama, if you have searched this site for parts and information, you know we like pictures. 69 GTX is a good find.

Welcome from Missouri!!

welcome to FBBO

Hello out there in mopar world , thanks for letting me join . I have looked up information on this sight and really like the discussions and different views on mechanical problems . I picked up a 1969 gtx 4 speed . A lot of work to do to say the least . Finding original parts has been a nightmare so far and some of the repop stuff , well you know . I look forward to chatting with you and thanks again for letting me join .
Ditto on the parts situation, takes years mate but they are out there! Love 69 , how about a pic ? Cheers. Terry

Auto Transport Service
Back