• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for the Add

munkygreazy

Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Good day all and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group! I purchased my 70 Dodge Charger early spring of last year and my first ever mopar. I don’t know a whole lot about this model but I have been wanting one for over 20 years. Many thanks in advance for help, guidance, suggestions and answers to questions I will be having! It is powered by a 440 but an original 318 car, needs some work and far from perfect but it makes me :).

AA78D564-5A70-46E7-B1D9-302793C6B6C1.png

Perfect! Welcome from Western NY! Everyone loves a black Charger!

Welcome from the center of Illinois!! Congrats on acquiring your Charger. The dream of many! Like the no-nonsense look of that one.

Good day all and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group! I purchased my 70 Dodge Charger early spring of last year and my first ever mopar. I don’t know a whole lot about this model but I have been wanting one for over 20 years. Many thanks in advance for help, guidance, suggestions and answers to questions I will be having! It is powered by a 440 but an original 318 car, needs some work and far from perfect but it makes me :).

View attachment 1428777
And it's not an EV! Welcome from the central coast of Cali.

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice Charger. Nice picture. There is a lot of knowledge and help on this site.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Fantastic car. Love the matte black. Remember that progress is more important than perfection. And we look forward to seeing stacks of photos of your progress.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard from NY! Nice lookin' Charger!

Auto Transport Service
Back