• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The new guy from Shelbyville Ky

HayMakerHemi

Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Greg Miller here. I’ve got a 1968 Roadrunner with a 472ci creat motor.
E0754A37-AF0D-4ED3-B726-A425DEBEC77B.jpeg
The car had been sitting for awhile so I’ve been busy sealing up leaks. Every time I google information about the car this forum shows up with great information so I figured I better join. Last week I was refinishing the grill and this week was the rear main seal.

01067B31-FE05-4AB0-98F2-24302A93A619.jpeg

4F0BC255-2DBF-4ABC-BF9E-B4817823D037.jpeg

65F8FA13-A104-4455-A2D7-7F9C4D9C84D9.jpeg

Welcome aboard Greg!! Your car is an absolute dream machine . . .

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Welcome from Southern CA Greg.
Nice one there, great color.
Good luck with the little things, looks like you're
going to be doing a lot of driving and smiling !!

Welcome.

Born and raised near La Grange.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Greg. That is an awesome looking RoadRunner.

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

That's what I call a grand entrance!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Nice car you have there. My first real car, was a 69 RR

Welcome from NJ. Sweet ride!!

Hi, great car! I wish my 68 looked like yours. Where did you get yours painted? I'm having trouble finding a body shop that will paint it. There are some restoration shops around here, but they want to completely restore my car. I found one that s Meiko aid they might be able to just paint it, but their waiting list was years long not weeks. I'm in the Nashville area. You would think that would be an easy thing to get done around here. I guess there's always Maako.

Hi, great car! I wish my 68 looked like yours. Where did you get yours painted? I'm having trouble finding a body shop that will paint it. There are some restoration shops around here, but they want to completely restore my car. I found one that s Meiko aid they might be able to just paint it, but their waiting list was years long not weeks. I'm in the Nashville area. You would think that would be an easy thing to get done around here. I guess there's always Maako.
Hello, Hodge Restoration in South Carolina restored and painted the car around 2010.

Nice 68 RR, 472cid Hemi it is too, that's my personal favorite year

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back