• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things that make you go," Hmmmm....?"

A ufo "wormhole" in space over Catalina...well that explains the group of Bison that went strolling past me on the beach there. You just don't expect to see that!
:lol:

While I am certain that we can not be the only lifeforms in the universe, I need to see more definitive proof. Same goes for ghosts; need more definitive evidence. I believe I have seen a ghost, or something unexplainable, but won't say for sure. My sister and I spent a lot time in the early 70's looking into the Florida sky for UFO's. I mean, we weren't that far away from the "Triangle" and "The Bimini Highway", but like a few Storm Troopers combing the desert with an afro pic in Space Balls said, 'We ain't found Sheeit"...

Smiley Aliens Logic.jpg

"Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch"

The proof is out there! You just have to accept it
aaakkkd.png

If someone or something from another universe showed up, they'd run away knowing we're far too stupid to learn from. They might think we'd steal their ride. I have no idea what goes on way out there and I hope they understand more than we do. Wormhole, I've been asked to shut me piehole, which I'll do now!!

What if this is a test planet where we are watched to see how we measure up in our treatment of the environment, our fellow travelers the animals, and what we do to each other? If so, at what point do the test runners decide we are a no go this round and subsume everything down into the planets mantle again and start over?

Maybe these ants are the dominant species here and have been trying hard to take us out all along...
369608061_3671311926459603_7138163259410583522_n.jpg

You do realize that if you are truly religious.......you already do believe in aliens.

God was from somewhere when he created here meaning he wasn't from here but actually there making him alien to here.

Hmmmmm

We puny humans believe we have it all dialed in and figured out.....what if we don't? What if we've been dead wrong since day one?

Auto Transport Service
Back