• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is awesome!!

I just found the site and I like what I see! Hay 63hemipolara where did you get that max scoop? Love that look!!

It came with the car when I got it. Not really sure where it came from but I know it is a fiberglass piece which I'm sure Year One has a repro of.

I trade my 67 dodge dart for the car off my dreams.... a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II.
Ever since my one brother drove home in one of these on leave from the Army back in early 80's, I always won't one.
I'm in the process of restoring it. I CANT'T WAIT. was a 318Poly /Auto black - will be 383/Auto Poly Blue Paint with Cragars or rims w/center caps.

Saw that car @ Carlisle and it is AMAZING:clap:

The coolest thing at Carlsile was receiving ex-Ramchargers driver Mike Buckel's personal celebrity choice. He paid me the ultimate compliment by choosing my car. Hell he DROVE these cars in the hayday of the factory drag wars and he selected mine above EVERY other car on the field. It was the highest honor I could ever receive and it was a privilege meeting him and talking to him. If I wasn't so overwhelmed with disbelief and gratitude, I should have asked for a photo with me and him in front of the car. D'OH! I was too dumbfounded to even think straight. This meant and will forever mean more than ANY other award I could ever receive at ANY other show. A "BEST of SHOW" at the Mopar Nats could not even come close to having someone that is so important to our hobby, a legend in Chrysler's racing past, an icon of drag racing, pick my car among 2000+ cars. It will live with me forever, life is good. :D The award signed by Mike Buckel is the first thing you see when you walk into my house, and it is displayed with the utmost pride and honor.

Auto Transport Service
Back