• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This may be the new Hood battle wagon

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
I knew Musk was touting this thing to have bullet resistant glass but I guess he is also claiming the body is bullet resistant too. I missed that part. Should make for a good urban battlefield vehicle. Should be popular in Chicago.

Tesla Cybertruck deliveries begin after long delays

As ugly as this thing is, the gang bangers will probably be shooting at it to just put it out of its misery. My question is what happens to a lithium battery pack when a couple of 5.56 mm rounds ricochet around inside it. Maybe he has that armored too.

Another way, way too expensive POS EV
not much of a truck
doesn't do anything really well, especially 4x4
Just more fad BS, trends that won't last, even bulletproofed
even if;
Elon Musk has done some good in the realm of free speech
combating the a-typical anti-information, anit-real truth
on social media Twats on X now
But;
he' still one weird dude & that's a weird *** truck

D) EV - warning sign due to safety battery fires GM Bolt-Volt EV & EUVs no parking.jpeg

Reminds me about the small town I used to live near. The cops were given 250cc Hondas to patrol on. We would pull up next to them on our Harleys, stare at them for a second and bust out laughing. That's what I'm going to do the first time I pull along side one of these.
Tesla-Cybertruck-GettyImages-1241146635.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back