• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD thumbwheel radio $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody3037

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a thumbwheel radio that is good for filling the hole in your dash. The needle doesn't move with the presets or the dial and it doesn't have ends on the wiring. Like I said, good to fill your hole in the dash or for parts. $35 plus ship from Walton NY 13856.

PXL_20231214_180032965.jpg

I have a thumbwheel radio that is good for filling the hole in your dash. The needle doesn't move with the presets or the dial and it doesn't have ends on the wiring. Like I said, good to fill your hole in the dash or for parts. $35 plus ship from Walton NY 13856.

View attachment 1616993
Please post pictures of the wiring Bob Horman

Please post pictures of the wiri

Please post pictures of the wiring Bob Horman
Can you ship radio if I buy radio in a U S Postal; box marked Flat rate. this box will ship the radio fro a set price. If ok with you I will buy your radio Bob Horman I took a picture of how the box should look The boxes are free at the post office. The box I pictured may be to small use the next size up is ok.

POSTAL.JPG

yeah. it will fit in a medium flat rate for $18

yeah. it will fit in a medium flat rate for $18
If you will take $35.00 for the radio and $18.00 shipping I will buy the radio. How do you want payment bob Horman

Robert, sent you a PM with payment details. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back