• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Tic Toc Tach

Status
Not open for further replies.

B5 Charger

Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
Looking for an original 68-70 B-body rally dash tic toc tach. Doesn't have to be working, just a decent complete rebuildable core. Not interested in parts or a trashed cannibalized unit. Needs to be complete. Sending my cluster out for resto and planning to replace the original clock with a tach. I hear the reproductions units are not great so I’m trying to source an original unit.

Make sure if you are getting an original to rebuild it retains the clock setting screw.

Looking for an original 68-70 B-body rally dash tic toc tach. Doesn't have to be working, just a decent complete rebuildable core. Not interested in parts or a trashed cannibalized unit. Needs to be complete. Sending my cluster out for resto and planning to replace the original clock with a tach. I hear the reproductions units are not great so I’m trying to source an original unit.

Phone numbers are not allowed on the open forum they are reserved for PMs for your safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back