• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB To the Carlisle vendors.....WTB 1968 Plymouth RR/GTX/SAT/BEL trunk lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

'68 Charger

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a near mint condition or mint condition trunk lid for '68 Plymouth B Body. Anyone from the SW making the trip to Carlisle that has one? I'm in NE Ohio and would be willing to meet up with you on your way to Carlisle. Doesn't have to be from the SW but it makes it easier if it does for 2 reasons: 1) good chance the rust free deck lid would come from the SW. 2) Better opportunity that the en-route to Carlisle would drive thru Ohio for easier meet ups.

But I'm willing to entertain all opportunities. And if you're coming from the south and you have a great trunk lid candidate, I'd be willing to drive to Carlisle or to your en-route path near Carlisle.

I don't need rusty lip trunk lids, dented trunk lids, I already have those.

Very small rust specs, slight little to medium dents are okay.

I'll pay cash in hand at p/u point if I like the trunk lid. These are for vendors who are already planning to take their trunk lids to sell at Carlisle. I will meet you on your direct path so you don't lose time or gas.

PM me here.

thanks, Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back