• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top of the day from Sunny Minnesota!

Kobrak

Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
Just found this forum and happy to be here. Picked up a barn find 1972 Dodge Charger SE over the weekend. A black on Black 440 HP car. Looking forward to learning a lot from you folks. Thanks, Kraig

20230819_141247[1].jpg

Welcome from Southern CA.
Barn Find !!!
Holy Crap that car looks like it just came from Bring-A-Trailer!!
Great looking combo black on black, one of my favorites.
Good luck with the project... if it needs anything !

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Judging by the Palm tree, you must be in the Banana belt area of Minn.

IMG_3549.jpeg

I guess I should explain a bit more. The car is currently in Hollister CA. My cousin had a boss back in the day that unfortunately passed about a year ago. The son brought 4 cars over to have my cousin help sell. The minute I saw it I had to have it. 4.5k miles on it. Now I just need to figure out how to get it home!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama. How to get it home? Looks good enough to drive it home.

Welcome K, from Western NY ! My daughter just moved up to Minn, so I will be heading that way to see the sites, and replace a house full of windows !!!

Jerry, I don't dare start it until I've pulled the plugs, see if I get get the motor to turn by hand, car hasn't been started in 20 plus years. Could be an adventure for sure.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Car looks like it just rolled off the factory line rather than out of a barn.

Auto Transport Service
Back