• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Torsion Bar Tool for Removal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale Torsion Bar Removal Toll. Suitable for A, B, C, and E body cars. It is in very good condition and still looks brand new. I am asking35.00 plus shipping to your door. I prefer Pay Pal but will accept USPS Money Orders, Bank/cashier's checks, and of course your personal check. The latter will have to clear before I will ship As I am no longer in the hobby, I am getting rid of everything related to MOPAR so let me know what you are looking for as I just might have it...cr8crshr/Bill

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

For Sale Torsion Bar Removal Toll. Suitable for A, B, C, and E body cars. It is in very good condition and still looks brand new. I am asking35.00 plus shipping to your door. I prefer Pay Pal but will accept USPS Money Orders, Bank/cashier's checks, and of course your personal check. The latter will have to clear before I will ship As I am no longer in the hobby, I am getting rid of everything related to MOPAR so let me know what you are looking for as I just might have it...cr8crshr/Bill

View attachment 1630601

View attachment 1630602
I will buy. David Ellis 2667 Stratton road, Jacksonville Florida 32221. Let me have your PayPal address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back