• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade 1 of 9000 1968 Coronet R/T AND a 1 of 488 1969 Dart GT SPORT H CODE big block!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themadcarpenter

Banned
Banned
Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to trade two very rare and highly collectable mopars,the first is very very rare a real 1 of 488 car,its a 1969 dodge dart gt sport,Factory H code,loaded with options,a couple very rare,Its an original documented 48,000 mile car,super solid and rust free body,Its a B5 Bright blue metallic ext,super rare half blue,half white console bucket interior,white bumble bee stripe,rear defroster,RH mirror,all 3 trim molding options,PS,PDB,radio,black vinyl top,fender turn signals(rare on a h or m code)deluxe wheel covers,and a couple other options,the complete decent original interior is completely there and in respectable street condition,Original HD727,and 8 3/4 suregrip rear end,however the orginal 383 is long gone,now period correct,rebuilt with less then 2,000 miles on it a 440 approx 450 horsepower,edelbrock cam,intake,carb,msd,sounds amazing,runs,drives,sitting on a very nice nearly mint set of 70 rallye wheels with NOS vintage remington radials,brand new hooker super comps,2 1/2 duals,just needs paint and some finishing,The GTS is registered with the GTS registry,its number #521,the car im sure is way less then a 1 of 488 car now,im sure 10-30% or even more of them have went the way of the crusher,when you break down the colors and options im sure this is probably a 1 of 10 car or less,the other car i have to trade is also very rare and highly sought after maybe more so then a big block gts,its a 1968 DODGE CORONET R/T, i think its a 1 of 7,000 or 9,000 car,i checked it out back when i bought it this spring,the car is again super solid,it has a quarter sized rust hole in each lower quarter panel,needs small patches is all,amazing floors and frames,unibody etc,nice factory paint and undercoating still,car has been sitting since 1976 when i bought it this spring,all the original sheetmetal is still on the car,both front fenders might be saveable if youve got jesse james caliber skills,but i do have a set of replacement fenders that would go with the car,orginal 8 3/4 rear end still in the car,but the original motor and trans is long gone,i have another 1968 coronet R/T 4 clutch HD727 trans,If i end up keeping the car my plans are to drop a street hemi crate motor in it,or possibly a stage v hemi head kit and make a 520 hemi for about 8-9 grand,either way you go,check nada or barret jackson sales,a 68 coronet r/t with a decent resto and a hemi and boom,you got a 60-100 grand classic,ive got a nice set of rare factory original road wheels for the car,it is originally an f8 green metallic ext,f8 green bucket console interior,white trunk stripe,ps,pb,fender turn signals,i would highly prefer a west coast deal,what i will trade BOTH cars for is a real FM3 panther pink car any model,running driver or restored,i would trade both cars for a 1968 68 or 1970 Dodge Charger running driver,a running driving 1970 or 1971 cuda or baracuda,I might trade both of these cars for one super sweet cherry fully documented 1970 or 1971 340 duster(at least a $15-16k car) .I would trade one car either one,for an FM3 Project car,project 68-70 charger or 70-71 cuda,or a decent running daily driver 340 duster 70-71 or a big block duster or dart sport,not interested in anything other then mopars,You can PM me for further info,photos etc

Ill second the pictures! And welcome aboard the forum!!

Are you interested in cash?

He's interested in cash, and we're interested in pictures lol

lets see them , postem up , the drama:headbang:

How's 10 mil work for ya... :headbang: cash.jpg

R/t for trade

Sublimegtx how you get in my house ??Cash, I am going to use to make an offer..I would like the R/T..Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back