• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transportation thread. Wanted/Available

Anyone headed to Carlisle with open space for a 69 300? Leaving from Toledo ohio, around July 12, will need a return trip also.

Any chance someone can transport a 66 coronet wagon from Chicago to Brooksville, FL (50mins north of Tampa)? It runs and drives and open transport is fine. I can even meet you somewhere in FL off a highway and load into my enclosed trailer if that helps any. Thanks!

Jared

I need a really nice 1972 Dodge Charger transported from Austin, CO to Concord, NC.

I need a car hauled from Indiana to Tucson Arizona, then bring another from Tucson back to Indiana .

Howdy all. I’m leaving SF Bay Area 95127 on Sept 12th heading east via Hwy 80 with an empty 3 car enclosed stacker trailer. I can haul cars, motorcycles, atvs, parts, etc.
First stop is 68658 Rising City Nebraska. 2nd stop is 50036 Boone Iowa and final stop is 56001 Mankato Minnesota. I can deviate off I80 route within 100 miles if needed. I’m not a broker, just a guy looking for fuel money to offset the cost of transporting our race cars back to California. Please DM if interested. Thanks all

What do you think about a 50 pound, sweet adult dog?

Need a running car picked up in Vail Arizona 85641 delivered to Richmond Ca 94804

Considering buying a D 150 truck in SC.

Supposedly runs and drives.

Anyone going SC to FL?

It's looking like a may need a car hauled from western Montana (59870) to Ohio (44214). Anyone out that way?

I race a lot over West Coast.
I have room for one or two cars that I can
deliver to you while at the races,

I live in Nevada.
I am going to Winternationals in So Cal this week and
Arizona National in a couple weeks next.

Anyone heading through Phoenix, AZ in 2024 who has space for a couple front fenders from a 73 Charger, and is going past Akron Ohio area? If you are going East, I can maybe meet you enroute and help w/ gas money... Thanks,
Larry

Need a B Body transported from Boston to Greenville SC. Flexible on schedule, between late March and late May.

Need a non running a-body but full roller transported from Logan UT to Maine or state nearby - I am flexible, just trying to get it much closer to my location. Thanks

Need a couple doors brought up from NC to the New England area.

Auto Transport Service
Back