• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trixie Norton won't be down

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score

Honeymooners star Joyce Randolph dies at age 99: Actress played Trixie opposite Jackie Gleason and Audrey Meadows in the 1950s classic TV show​

1705251151098.png

Honeymooners star Joyce Randolph dead at 99: The actress played Trixie

Bummer. Some great television! She was fantastic vs Ralph. And supportive of Norton.

I think my favorite skit on Honeymooners was the “Addressing the Ball” golf lesson.

RIP Joyce,
That was a good show.

R.I.P. Another one gone, as the countdown continues...........

RIP

It is rather revealing of the times watching that old show regarding the amount of times Ralph clenched his fist in anger/retribution towards his mate, and nobody blinked an eye.

"Wild Wild West" old TV show has a standard weekly opener montage about hitting a woman that by today's standards rates right up there in non PC as much as "Blazing Saddles" does.

wild wild west tv opener - Search Videos

Grew up watching reruns of that show with mom and dad regularly.

I named my German Shepherd, Trixie, after her. Yesterday of all days I posted this pic in another thread. I had no idea she passed that very same day. Wow.

IMG_8921.jpeg

I worked with her cousin back in the mid 90’s. He knew I was a big fan of the show so he got me a pic of her when he saw her at a family reunion back then. She’s about 70yo in this pic…

IMG_5604.jpeg

And oddly enough, her nephew, MLB player Tim Redding, was in HS school with my little brother.

RIP Joyce, you definitely kept Norton in line. I swear my wife took lessons from you sometimes. LOL

Yep - Trixie was indeed a good one. Must be the last of that crew to pass. She had a good run at 99. RIP

Yes, she's the last of that great, talented crew. One of my favorite all-time shows. R.I.P.

Pins and needles, needles and pins. It's the happy man that grins.

She is the second 99yr+ actress to die in the past week
R.I.P. to Joyce, and Glyniss Johns. (Spelling?)

Auto Transport Service
Back