• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TRW power steering pump for 440 wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertV

Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
My power steering pump went out on my 67 Charger with a 440. The pump is the larger TRW pump. I can't find a rebuilt pump anywhere or a rebuild kit. I don't care about switching to Saginaw or Federal pump, but I don't know what brackets to buy. I purchased a Federal pump, but the TRW bracket doesn't fit. Any suggestions?

20230721_120045.jpg

20230721_123004.jpg

Find a Federal bracket. Sometimes on eBay or other. Place a "WANTED" add here for one. The Federal pump is the better one.

A place named "Hoffmans has repro brackets for different pumps. Somebody is reproducing the federal pump bracket for a BB, but I cannot seem to remember who.

powersteering.com, out of Missouri. He can rebuild them. or;

I ended up upgrading mine to a Saginaw, get a kit with the correct pulley and brackets and it's pretty simple. Found it on Ebay.

I should have a Seal kit if your interested, PM me

Thanks for your suggestions. I purchased Federal brackets through Classic Industries. I hope they fit. I haven't received them yet. I recently purchased a heater core from them and it leaked like a sieve. Had to return it.

My power steering pump went out on my 67 Charger with a 440. The pump is the larger TRW pump. I can't find a rebuilt pump anywhere or a rebuild kit. I don't care about switching to Saginaw or Federal pump, but I don't know what brackets to buy. I purchased a Federal pump, but the TRW bracket doesn't fit. Any suggestions?

View attachment 1498268

View attachment 1498269
Find a Federal bracket. Sometimes on eBay or other. Place a "WANTED" add here for one. The Federal pump is the better one.
Yes! Like RedBeard said....place a wanted in the the correct forum. The tech forums are not in the classified section. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back