• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn signal lever screw

SMS68

Local time
8:10 PM
Reaction score
My ‘71 RR is missing the turn signal lever screw. Would anyone happen to have the dimensions and thread type? Thanks!

The column on my 68 is currently wide open. I'll make a note to go out and measure and take a couple of pics tomorrow.
I think they are the same at least through '72. Have you checked online for a replacement?

The screw is a 8-32, 1-1/2" long.

100_6136.JPG

Thanks all. Haven’t found an online source yet. Will probably have to hit the hardware store and find something similar.

Thanks all. Haven’t found an online source yet. Will probably have to hit the hardware store and find something similar.
If you start a wanted thread someone may have a used one for you.

I buy a lot of cores and have bought several drawers full of levers and components at salvage yards. I've also been doing them for about 20 years.

All you would need to do is start a parts wanted thread or better yet, send J-Code68 a pm and ask him if he could provide you with a screw.

All you would need to do is start a parts wanted thread or better yet, send J-Code68 a pm and ask him if he could provide you with a screw.
Thanks. I’ve been communicating with him via PM over the past few days…

Auto Transport Service
Back