• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Two 68 Chargers. one 74 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastiedoggie

Local time
2:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
68 Dana car! running excellent, 727 shifts well. Needs quarters, tail panel seems to have been replaced, whoever did the paint years ago did not prep well. Seemed he used filler instead of hammer and dolly. All glass very nice, interior has buckets with console,needs carpet replaced and new skins on buckets, headliner intact but saggy. Rails good, but initially had me worried, but was heavy coated undercoating flaking. All interior light work, including console. Exterior light all working but could not get doors open(vacumn?). Bumpers will need tech romping. Rear tail lights in great condition, as well as front grill. Windshield trim banged up. The car overall is in great shape and running very well. Hmmmm a Dana? Yup....tag missing so I just don't know. 383/727 nums matching.
$16500

Can deliver....located in NW Indiana

Second 68 is also running with a 340. That car will need complete rear ....quarters, rails etc. front end in great shape and complete. Willing to trade this for 67 thru 69. Dart in great shape

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,849
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,856
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,841
Last edited:
The white is sold. Still have the black 68 but it will need quarters, rails, etc. the great part about this car, that it is all intact....you will not have to look for glass, interior, trim, dash...etc. the stainless is pristine.

Prices are required in ads. Please price for the two cars you have left

am i missing something ? i dont see pixs of black charger,just a white one

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard the red Charger...that was not meant to be uploaded

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,248
hey man im pretty interested in the 68' just wanted to know if its running or not? thanks

You might try sending him a PM since the last inquiry was made in March of 2014 with no response here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back